Safety at Gambill Amusements is our top priority. We go to great lengths to ensure that a visit to a Gambill Amusements midway is a safe one for all. Our equipment is inspected daily prior to opening by our management team to ensure safe operation. Additionally, each week after setup, our rides and equipment are inspected by local authorities before given the green light to open.
During the off season, we spend the winter rebuilding and repairing our equipment at our West Virginia based maintenance facility. At our shop, we perform electrical, mechanical, and cosmetic repairs to ensure our rides, trailers, and trucks are in top notch shape for the upcoming season.
Be Safe, Be Smart
- WALK, DON'T RUN on ride platforms or the midway
- MEASURE UP before you ride and adhere to ride height requirements. You can use our online size wize tool to see what rides your child can ride safely.
- READ ALL posted rules on each ride before riding
- FOLLOW the rules of the ride operator
- SIT, NOT STAND while the ride is in motion